We are looking to find Dermatology nurse practitioners with teamwork skills, great communication, and who are true believers in providing quality care to their patients! Join a thriving practice with high patient volume and hit the ground running – utilizing state-of-the-art dermatology equipment and advanced modalities.
Our Providers will work with a team who will assist in running an efficient practice while providing the best care to our patients.
Our comprehensive approach is to provide patients with efficient and proper care holistically. Be part of a collegial, well-established group practice and join in on discussions around best practice, new technologies, case studies, evidence-based medicine and more!
- Normal schedule is 4 (10 hour days), weekend work available if desired
- Primarily General and medical dermatology performed with some cosmetics.
- Dermatology experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clean clinical back ground and history
- Must have active unrestricted license to practice in New York
- Ability to provide the medical oversight of clinical care delivered
- Ability to collaborate with the team of staff
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary dependent on full or part-time schedule. Salary range for fulltime: $130,000-165,000 depending on experience
- Base plus 20% collections paid out quarterly
- Physician backed capital practice - have equity in the group you are helping to grow
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Clinical Support Team
- Malpractice and Tail provided
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, 401k
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Quarterly journal clubs for best practice, new technologies, case studies, evidence-based medicine
- Your local support staff: Team of MAs, local office manager, and front desk reception
- Your central support staff: Prior Authorization Department, In-House Lab, In-House Pathology, In-House Plastics, Research Center, Call Center, Billing, Medical and Facility Operations, Provider Relations and Patient Liaison
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221889 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company