Seeking Dermatology APP. Join the country’s largest independent dermatology practice and elevate your career today.
This is an amazing career opportunity within a general dermatology practice for someone with the ability to practice independently under general supervision of a board-certified Dermatologist.
We are a national dermatology group with a small local practice culture. Patient care is our number one priority. We understand taking care of our providers is how we ensure great patient care and look forward to supporting you in practice.
- Full-time Employed Positions Available in an Established Practice
- An Established Patient Base; Full Patient Load on Day One
- Work with 3 dermatologists and 3 APPs
- Experienced staff providing the Highest Quality Patient Care
- Efficient back-office management
- Full-time (4 or more) or part-time (3 or less) days per week schedule
- Dermatology experience (Supervised by a dermatologist): 1 year (Required)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed Base Salary + % of Collections
- Uncapped income
- Paid vacation and continued education time-off
- Continued education reimbursement
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid health insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Professional training opportunities
- Paid time off
This town is located in Grant County, NM, in the southwest portion of the state. It is the home of Western New Mexico University. The closest large cities are El Paso, TX; Las Cruces, NM; and Tucson, AZ. New Mexico is known for its Native American and Hispanic heritage, as well as desert, mountain, and plain landscapes.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225758 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company