- The main duty will consist of optimizing glycemic control over a three-to-six-month window prior to considering spinal cord stimulation.
- The provider will also work up the patient for their candidacy for spinal cord stimulation as well as coordinating postoperative spinal cord stimulator programming.
- This position does not require any experience with spinal cord stimulation and that information will be taught to the nurse practitioner.
- No chronic opiate pain medication prescribing.
- A four-day, 10-hour work schedule.
- No weekends, no holidays.
- Multi-specialty employed medical group
- 18 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital-based provider groups covering only one Hospital
- 110 plus Physicians and 65 plus Advanced Practice Providers
- Shared Governance Model
- Cerner System-wide EMR
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
- Potential for Quality bonus incentive
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $5,000
- Sign-on bonus of $10,000
- Professional Funds Allowance ($2,500) and five days of paid time off for CME (in addition to regular PTO)
Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- With four distinct seasons, and mild winters, Farmington’s weather is one of the top reasons residents have for living here. Outdoor adventures can be enjoyed year-round.
- Nestled in the northwest corner of New Mexico, an area commonly referred to as the Four Corners, residents and visitors alike can find themselves in the mountains of Colorado or landscapes of Utah or Arizona quickly for wonderful day trips.
- Farmington sits at just under 5,400 feet elevation which means it sits amongst beautiful bluffs and mesa. With three rivers and almost 2/3 of the state’s surface water flowing through it, the area is known for its outdoor adventures. Whether your journey is watching incredible sunsets on your deck or hiking among the unique land formations of the Bisti Badlands, your life will be enriched by this high desert climate.
- The City of Farmington Parks System is nationally recognized — if not renowned — for its readily available recreational opportunities. It offers 1,819 acres of developed park space, 34 sports fields and 25 tennis courts. Not to mention 2 golf courses, a children’s museum, a river trail system, a recreational lake with a beach, 2 community recreation centers, 2 indoor aquatic facilities and a new $6 million water park under development to replace Brookside Pool.
- It has a Library boasting over 1 million books read in the children’s summer reading programs and named the best library in New Mexico by the Huffington Post.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224607 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company