ENT Clinic is seeking a Physician Assistant to join its team. Group is a Silver Award Winner of the AMA’s Joy in Medicine program for committed efforts to improve provider satisfaction and reduce burnout.
– Join 1 full time physician who enjoys working with APP’s. Outpatient only, 16-20 patients per shift. Position is four – 10-hour shifts or five – 8-hour shifts per week, ENT experience preferred.
- Signing bonus, matching 401k, life insurance, long term disability insurance, plus more
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation stipend
- 30 days PTO 1st year
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Generous healthcare benefits
- Government site qualified – HPSA Score 14
- Mentoring program
- Friendly community with small-town charm and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including boating, fishing, camping, hunting, hiking, parks, and ATVing.
- The lake spans a distance of 18 miles, covers 6,500 acres of water, and over 120 miles of shoreline.
- Over 3,000 acres of sand dunes located off the south end of the lake with lakeside beaches for swimming.
- Family friendly environment with safe communities and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in music, culture, and arts.
- Historical museum, performing arts, community festivals and celebrations for the family.
- Public and private school systems that complement the individual learning styles of students with Competitive interscholastic athletics and club sports.
- Local community college allows opportunity for high school students to earn their AA and high school diploma at the same time.
- Excellent Parks and Recreation Department with year-round youth and adult activities.
- Easy day trip to larger metro areas (Seattle, Spokane, Tri-Cities) for your big-city experiences.
- Median home price $388,000, low power rates, and no state income tax (Redfin. com)
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225883 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company