- The incoming FNP will be joining a team consisting of 2 other physicians and 3 NPs.
- Option to use a virtual scribe to make charting easier.
- Schedule: 40-hour work week but will have the option to split their schedule into 4 days per week instead of 5.
- The hours are typically from 8am-7pm, with patients first being seen at 9am and a one-hour lunch from 12pm-1pm
- Volume of the outpatient practice is between 17-20
- Seeing patients of all ages
- The trauma-related cases and deliveries are referred to Mercy Medical Center in Mount Shasta, a level 3 trauma center.
- Phone-only call with the other 5 providers, rotating on a weekly basis.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Base salary starting at $120,000 and up to $145,000
- Sign-on bonuses
- CME allowance up to $2000 and 40 hours
- 18 days of PTO
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life
- Retirement plan 403b with up to 3% match
Located only an hour’s drive north of Redding, the City of Mt. Shasta has easy access to the excitement and amenities of nine counties within the area, while retaining its own identity as the recreational and cultural hub of the Shasta Region. A population of 3600 maintains the “small-town” atmosphere that makes residing here so desirable. The streets are safe and clean, local businesses provide a stable financial base, and there is a great community spirit for all to enjoy.
Mt. Shasta is a scenic getaway, artists’ colony, and tourism center. As a community, it’s vibrant and family-oriented with abundant outdoor recreation. With almost 26,000 visitors yearly, tourism is the major industry and largest contributor to local economy. The breathtaking scenery, delightfully different seasons, clean air and water, and unlimited recreational opportunities continue to attract people from all points of the compass.
With exceptional air quality and pure water in a high alpine environment, we enjoy four distinct seasons. The weather in the City of Mt. Shasta and Siskiyou County is ideal. Average summer afternoon temperatures are in the 80’s with no humidity, and evening temperatures may drop to the 40’s. Rain and snowfall occurs mainly in the months of October through mid-May.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220092 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company