- Full time position – Monday thru Friday
- 1 Hour – New Patient Visits; 30/45 Minutes – Follow Up
Scope of Practice:
- 40% Hematology and 60% Oncology
- Each physician has their own designated RN for support
- Built in 2021
- Hem/Onc Clinic and Infusion Center
- Patient Navigator – Hired in 2021
- Palliative Services on campus/in house
- Duke Tumor Board Participation
- Duke has a fast-track process for the patients that allow them to be seen/treated at MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina)
- Clinical Trials are Coming – 15-28 month once accredited; Yes, we are working towards becoming CoC accredited. We are very early in the process. I think the goal would be for us to do clinical trials on site
Horry County (pronounced Oh-ree or commonly Or-ree) offers everything from the historic inland charm of riverside living and agricultural land to the internationally-known vacation destination of Myrtle Beach and the Atlantic Ocean coastline. Situated in the northeastern corner of South Carolina, Horry County is about 100 miles north of Charleston, South Carolina and 150 miles east of the state capital of Columbia. It is the largest county in the state in land area with a total of 1,134 square miles and has a population of over 300,000. Our area currently has the fastest growing population in the country. The vast landscape consists of farms, fields, forests, marshes, swamps, rivers, and miles of beautiful sandy beaches known as the Grand Strand.
The county’s coastal and inland beauty has driven the growth of development, as well as an economy based on tourism, outdoor recreation, and commercial fishing. Tourism generates nearly a half-billion dollars of tax revenue for South Carolina each year. Public schools are top tier in the state, along with local higher education options.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224791 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company