There is currently hospitalist on day shifts only. We are looking for candidate to help us grow this position and a second to fill alternate shifts in the future.
- Bi-Weekly schedule: 3 nights 7p-7a & 4 nights 7p-7a
- **No additional call is required out side of regularly scheduled shift
- Meditech Expanse EMR
Benefits and Comp:
- Competitive compensation, including productivity, and benefits package.
- Sign On (Generous for the right match), Relocation, retention for years 2 and 3, and 6-month housing assistance bonuses.
- Student Loan Repayment application assistance.
- No state income taxes, affordable real estate, and small schools.
- Best suited for the outdoor enthusiast who prefers a quiet, friendly, close-knit community where you can see the stars, hear the birds, and breath fresh clean air!
Northern New Hampshire offers an amazing quality of life. New Hampshire has four incredible seasons to enjoy outdoor activities or indoor hobbies. There are miles and miles of pristine trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, or cross country skiing, Acres and acres of ponds and lakes for kayaking, fishing, water skiing and cooling off in the summer. Breathtaking mountains for skiing, snowboarding or downhill thrills.
Keep more of what you earn - from affordable housing to living in a state with the 4th lowest tax burden in the country.
Dynamic, productive, open, friendly and creative communities are great for families and entrepreneurs. Unbeatable real estate prices and the cost of living is 27.1% lower than the US average according to [link removed]. There are small schools where students get personalized attention to bring out their best. Wholesome, virtually crime-free, engaged communities with a vibrant economy. Growing young professional population, and an expanding high technology base in an economic climate where your money goes farther. No income or sales tax and outlet shopping is just a short trip down the road.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223493 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company