Provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care, is currently seeking a full-time, licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our team! Along with a collaborative, team-oriented work environment, our outstanding employment package includes: competitive salaries, excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid time off (PTO), a generous 401k incentive plan, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a company-wide wellness program.
- Provides direct patient care and surgical assistance
- Group has specialists in physiatry, general orthopaedics, joint replacement, spine surgery, sports medicine, hand and foot & ankle surgery, rheumatology, sports medicine-trained primary care physicians, and physical and occupational therapy.
- We also have MRI, injection suites, after-hours clinics, surgery centers, and expanded therapy services
- Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant Program or NP is required
- Must maintain CEU's in pertinent clinical practice according to licensure requirements
- BLS Certification must be maintained
- Prefer 2 years of experience
- Preferred experience in patient care, primarily in Orthopedic or Primary Care setting
Lynchburg is a city located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the central part of Virginia, United States. With a population of approximately 80,000, it is the 12th largest city in the state. Lynchburg is the principal city of the Lynchburg Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes Amherst County, Appomattox County, Bedford County, and Campbell County.
Lynchburg is home to several colleges and universities, including Lynchburg College, Liberty University, and Central Virginia Community College. The city also has a thriving arts and culture scene, with several galleries, museums, and performance venues, including the Academy of Fine Arts and the Maier Museum of Art.
Lynchburg has a strong economy with a diverse range of industries, including healthcare, education, manufacturing, and technology. The city is home to several major employers, including Centra Health, BWX Technologies, and Pacific Life. Outdoor enthusiasts will also find plenty to do in Lynchburg, with a variety of parks and recreation areas in the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains, including the James River State Park, Peaks of Otter, and the Appalachian Trail.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223722 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company