Exciting opportunities exist for an energetic, well-qualified Psychiatric Advanced Practitioner for an out-patient ambulatory practice opportunity. This is a full-time in-person day opportunity.
Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Market-leading compensation
- Health and dental
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- $4k CME allowance / time
In addressing the growing need for behavioral healthcare, we have developed a premier destination for treatment of mental health and substance misuse. In partnership with local stakeholders and leading providers, we provide a full continuum of programs to expand access to adult and adolescent services and elevate the quality and caliber of care. Each program addresses core mental health and substance misuse needs is financially accessible to patients and provides comprehensive coordinated care. A premier regional destination for behavioral health treatment driven by the wide-spread needs of the community.
Together, these organizations form our healthcare system, offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. We are proud of our exceptionally collegial medical staff, a supportive administrative environment and dedication to excellence and customer service. These are just some of the features that make our hospitals and the community an excellent place to practice medicine.
The area is a safe and friendly family-oriented community with much to offer:
- Affordable cost of living
- Well-regarded public and private schools
- Outstanding municipal golf course
- Next door to Community College
- Convenient family recreation, sports, and shopping
The city has 21,000 residents and is located:
- 60 miles from Boston
- 30 miles from Worcester, the state’s second largest city
- 15 miles from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
- 15 minutes from a variety of hiking and bike trails, apple farms, pumpkin patches abundant lakes and other outdoor recreation
- 45 minutes from Mtn. Monadnock, Peterborough, NH. The 2nd most climbed Mtn. in the world
- 2 hours from NH’s Lakes Region, NH & VT ski resorts
- Less than 2 hours from the beautiful coastline
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW218469 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company