- Sees new and follow-up patients and provides problem-oriented intervention for their urological conditions
- Assists in care, treatment, and follow-up as needed
- Performs and/or assists in-office procedures, including transrectal ultrasound (TRUS) volume studies, cystoscopies, post-void residual (PVRs) evals, difficult catheterizations, post-op voiding trails, and other necessary procedures
- Orders and interprets lab, x-ray, special studies, and clinical procedures and provides appropriate care and follow-up
- Provides phone/video consultation for patient complaints and prescription refills
- Performs on-call duties for urology
- Evaluates, screens, and counsels patients on health maintenance and promotes utilization of community resources
- da Vinci Robotics
- GreenLight laser
Compensation & Benefits:
The practice is offering an excellent salary and benefits package that includes medical malpractice insurance, 401K, and health insurance.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225079 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company