Family Practice is seeking a Family Medicine Physician Assistant to join their team. Enjoy a rural lifestyle in our newest state of the art Family Medicine Clinic with the support of our nearby
Join 1 full time physician, 1 PA and 1 NP in a very busy rural family medicine clinic. Position is four – 10-hour shifts or five – 8-hour shifts per week, and no call. General procedures required including sutures, mole removals, skin biopsies, toenail removal, plus some women’s health and a heavy higher acuity / internal medicine type practice. Average 20—25 patients per shift.
- Outpatient only with 1:5 nurse triaged, very light call
- Lab draw, X-ray, anti coag, dietary, and behavioral health onsite
- Multi-specialty clinic with specialists readily available for support in Moses Lake and Wenatchee
- 20-25 patients per day
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Clinic hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What we’re seeking
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a minimum of 5 years longitudinal internal or family med experience
- Comfortable with full age-range of patients and higher acuity internal medicine patients
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Concise and compassionate communication skills to educate patients and families
- Ability to thoroughly document and maintain comprehensive patient records
- Provider who wants to reside in Grant County, Washington
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is an essential requirement. Religious and medical exemptions will be considered upon request.
- Competitive yearly salary ranging between $125,000 - $144,000 based on experience plus monthly wRVU bonus
- Silver Award Winner of the AMA’s Joy in Medicine program for committed efforts to improve physician satisfaction and reduce burnout.
- Signing bonus, matching 401k, life insurance, long term disability insurance, plus more
- Student loan repayment up to $24,000
- Relocation stipend of $5,000 in first paycheck
- 30 days PTO 1st year
- Continuing medical education allowance of $4,000 every two years
- Generous healthcare benefits
- Government site qualified – HPSA Score 14
- Mentoring program
- World-class outdoor recreation
Ephrata, Washington, is in the Columbia Basin, known for dazzling sunsets and prehistoric geology. This sports enthusiast’s paradise offers boating, camping, hunting, fishing, birdwatching, hiking, golfing and a wealth of other activities across all four seasons. Add cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, kayaking and so much more right outside our door. With more than 300 days of sunshine yearly, the Columbia Basin is the mecca for adventure!
- Welcoming, friendly community
Complementary public and private school systems, along with a community college nearby, allows the opportunity for running start programs in addition to rigorous AP classes for high school students. Ephrata is renowned for its community festivals and celebrations and a host of recreational activities for baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, and more for all ages.
- Great standard of living
Affordable housing and reasonable power rates, coupled with competitive salary and benefits, allow your dollars to go a long way in creating an enjoyable lifestyle right here in Ephrata!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222351 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company