- Full time; 40 hours per week
- No weekend or call coverage required
- Adult population (18+)
- 3 MDs, plus additional support staff
- Graduate of a Master’s in Nursing program or a Physician Assistant program
- Certification and current NP or PA license to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including health programs, wellness incentives and retirement accounts.
- Benefits that make life easier for you and your family, including generous paid time off, discount programs and free parking.
- Training and educational programs, as well as extensive career development opportunities both at the hospital and throughout the system.
We are located just outside Boston with easy access to the cultural amenities of a world class city, excellent school systems and four season activities in all the New England states.
- Located 8 miles north of Boston
- Population of 22,000 people
- Affluent community with a beautiful downtown and a great school system
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225851 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/25/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company