Job Description: Experienced Physician Assistant Provider looking for Ortho Surgery in Eastern Nebraska
- Experienced in Ortho Surgery
- Proficient in First Assist - Injections, Aspirations, Tendons, Splint and Cast Applications, etc...
- Licensed in Nebraska
- Outpatient Setting with some Inpatient Rounding
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Full-time Perm
- PPD: 22-26 Patients
- Skilled in Physical Exams, Interpret X-Ray, PACS, MRI Readings
- Benefits: Salary is DOE, Medical Package, Disability, Retirement, PTO, Child Care on Campus
- Availability too Interview
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
About Palm Careers:Palm Health Resources is the heartbeat of Palm Careers, which is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent healthcare recruitment solutions. Palm Health Resources has a rock-solid history of providing superior service to medical professions. Our company consists of only the BEST team of eager healthcare recruiters who have over 40 years of combined healthcare recruitment experience satisfying clients. Our company is truly inspired to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations. We firmly believe that by being a trusted resource to our clients, our mission will continue to prevail to provide the best match making for our candidates and clients. Skill sets are undoubtedly central to our services, yet taught; hence, the best match is just as important ensuring a muc...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company