Seeking a visionary Pediatric Physician Assistant to provide excellent quality patient-centered health care in our Roanoke Rapids outpatient office.
We need individuals committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community. Our positions qualify for NHSC Scholars, Loan Repayment Program (LRP), and Students to Service (S2S). No outstanding medical student loans? Ask us about a potential state high needs bonus option.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Signing bonus and (if applicable) relocation allowance
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3000 & up to 40 hours
- Malpractice insurance covered through Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Closed on major holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan (employer contribution starts after 2 years)
- Professional fees and dues are reimbursed
- As an FQHC with a primary care/medical HPSA score of 20, our medical provider positions qualify for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program, S2S, and Scholars. North Carolina has a High Needs Service Bonus program for physicians with no loans.
The area is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! It affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make the area unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225971 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company