They are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their health center and will consider all levels of experience. Their new APP will treat Walk-in and Occupational Health patients across the lifespan. The schedule is four 10s, typically 1 Saturday a month, with no Holidays. Candidates must have NP/PA board certification and NY license to start. CompHealth can assist with state NP/PA licenses.
For more information on this and our other opportunities nationwide, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date CV to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job). Please reference JOB-2915162
- Full Time Permanent Position with Full Benefits, Relocation and Sign-on
- Walk-in and Occupational Healthcare Treating Patients of All Ages
- Will Consider Both New and Experienced NPs and PAs
- Board Certification and NY APP License Required
- Four 10s Some Saturday Coverage
- Part of a Full-service, Acute Care Community Health System
- Friendly Charming Small Town
- Centrally Located Between Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Syracuse - JOB-2915162
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $110000.00 to $150000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company