San Antonio is the city of authenticity. Where Real Fun and True Adventure are just outside your door. Discover our larger-than-life attractions, thrilling theme parks, and breathtaking, natural wonders. There's something exciting for everyone!
For more information on this and/or other opportunities nationwide, please forward your most up-to-date resume to Cara Hermelyn at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job), then call/text me immediately at (954) 837-2734. Please reference JOB-2916873.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Must have previous Family Medicine or Urgent Care experience
- Flexible 4/10s schedule, Mon-Fri
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Facility Qualifies for Gov Loan Repayment
- Must be board certified and licensed in Texas
- Bilingual in Spanish is desired, but not required
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Please reference JOB-2916873
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company