Opportunity Healthcare, a leading search and placement firm, is at the forefront of "Connecting the Best in Healthcare." We are currently facilitating the search for a dedicated Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a compassionate healthcare facility in North Carolina.
Your New Role:
- Position: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Job Duration: Full Time/Permanent
- Employer: Multispecialty group
- Setting: Outpatient only
- Schedule: 3x12s (8a – 8p) No Call!
- Patient Population: All ages
- Experience: 2+ yr needed
What’s in the Offer:
- Competitive Edge: Competitive base salary + quality and productivity incentives
- Robust Benefits: A comprehensive package including health, dental, and vision.
- Incentives: Relocation, CME time and allowance, reimbursement for licenses and fees.
- Career Growth: Support for continuous professional development.
In this Role:
You will engage with a patient population of all ages, ranging from newborns to adults, managing a spectrum of urgent care needs in an outpatient setting. The role is designed to impact an underserved community positively, working with patients with acute and chronic illnesses or acute injuries. Schedule is 3x12 shifts per week (8a – 8p) with no call! Enjoy this great location with year-round activities to support a good work/life balance.
Make the Connection:
If you are an experienced practitioner who is driven to provide exceptional care, we invite you to apply. This is more than a job—it’s a chance to make a substantial impact in a community that will value your commitment to health. Connect with Opportunity Healthcare today to explore this role or discover other opportunities that align with your professional ambitions. Let us link you to the best in healthcare. Call 877-249-3332 or send your CV to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job).
Why Opportunity Healthcare?
- Industry Pioneers: As an industry-leading search and placement firm, we match top-tier talent with high-quality healthcare facilities.
- National Reach, Local Impact: Our expansive network offers nationwide opportunities with the goal of enhancing community health.
- Supportive Transition: We provide personalized assistance with licensing and credentialing, making your transition smooth and easy.
- Beyond Placement: Our commitment is to your ongoing career success and satisfaction.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 02/12/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Opportunity Healthcare is a nationwide Advanced Practice staffing company providing permanent placement services. We focus exclusively on Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, and Certified Nurse Midwife recruitment. With our team’s dedication and specialized experience to the Advanced Practice clinical fields, it allows us to more closely align our efforts in meeting the needs of our clients and providers. Our unique approach of providing permanent staffing services with a single point of contact fosters meaningful and long lasting relationships with everyone we have the pleasure of working with. Our philosophy towards service is not driven by volume, internal deadlines or sales metrics. It is simply based on people, their professions, the...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company